
Hello my dedicated readers!
I'm back from my vacay and finishing out my last week of work! Travelling was AMAZING!
I snorkelled the Great Barrier Reef, rode through the Rainforest, cruised the Whitsundays, toured Brisbane, surfed in Surfers Paradise,canoodled with a koala, saw a crocodile feed, hiked through the Blue Mountains and saw the Three Sisters, ferried across Sydney Harbour and wandered through fabulous Sydney and met tons of great people along the way!
I'm excited for home, but I wish I had months left to travel this vast country (and continent). My bags are nearly packed (minus a few still yet to buy souveniors). Let's all cross our fingers that they aren't more than 50 pounds each or it's bye bye Tim Tams.
Can't wait to see you all! Lots of love! Pictures will be posted probably when I'm home and have internet on my laptop again. For now though, here is a pic of me surfing!
P.S. Yes, UHO readers, I will be in to work first thing Monday morning because I am b-r-o-k-e!
Nice work on the surfing! Was the water warm? It's been so cold here lately, well its been in the 50's and for us weak Californian's that freezing as you know.
ReplyDelete